Saturday, December 10, 2011

Did you know we have movie stars in the family?

If you did not see the Christmas Devotional from the Conference Center in Salt Lake you missed something special. (We missed it because we were in another city without our computers or a satellite broadcast.) You can catch it online at your convenience. During that broadcast they announced the new Bible videos that the church is producing.

For sure click on this link http://lds.org/bible-videos/videos/the-wise-men-seek-jesus?lang=eng .

Scroll down to the photos below and look closely at the people behind the three kings presenting gifts to the Christ child.



The three adorable children to the left of the king in yellow are Tali and Lorena and Thomas! I am hoping to get autographs when we return. I have not heard the whole story yet and I can't wait to learn all about their behind the scenes experiences.

What a special Christmas memory...

In keeping with the terms of use I am including the following, here is the church disclaimer. “This blog is not endorsed, approved, or sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.”

No comments: