Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pettingill birthdays this year

Bright orange envelopes from Shutterfly will arrive at Hannah's and Jeffrey's house soon. Their birthdays are up next. Nancy and Bryce are near the end of the month. I thought I would share birthday photos with you so you can remember how wonderful all of our family members are. I won't share the Ecuador photos here because we don't go many places except home and church and the office and the Institute building so my variety of photos is still very limited. I'll build up a collection and send a few along with your birthday photos. Hopefully you will all get to see all of them as time goes by.

In January we have Rosario and Sean:



February brings David P, Andrew and Colby:



Watch for your family members each month. Sometime this year, it will be your turn. I sure have fun making photos for each of you. Feel free to email special requests.
Love, Grandma

No comments: