Friday, August 29, 2014

Galapagos Memories 3 of 3

There are more. Hope you are not tired of the Galapagos yet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jeri, from the distant past:
There's a Van Nuys HS 50th reunion in October, and it will be the first I've ever gone to. I was hoping to see you there, but Chris gave me your blog address and I can see you are pretty well occupied in Ecuador. I will miss you.
Jack Jenkins jjen@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I recently joined Facebook to keep in touch with Steve and the VNHS Ardeurians' (& others) 50th reunion.

I didn't realize you had kept your Blog current. If you and your husband can't make it in for the event, maybe there is a way to attend by SKYPE. You can contact Steve Kanaly on his Facebook page to see if the reunion committee is going to setup for that.

Best regards,
Bernard Echanow
http://dabblerteer.blogspot.com/

p.s. Hi, Jack. I'll look forward to seeing you at the reunion.